Depending on where you live, your regular pick-up days will either be Monday, Wednesday and Friday, or Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Recyclables are collected on one of your regular collection days. Refer to the map for the pick-up schedule in your area. Yard waste is picked up on the first day of the collection week (Monday or Tuesday), and bulk waste (appliances, etc) is collected on the last day of the collection week (Friday or Saturday). All material should be placed at the curb no earlier than 5PM the previous day and no later than 7AM the day of collection.
If you miss a recycling or yard waste collection due to a holiday, that collection will be made on your next regular collection day after the holiday. For example, if Christmas is falls on a Saturday, the recycling collection will be made on the following Tuesday, the next regular collection day for the area affected by the holiday.
There is NO REFUSE COLLECTION on the following holidays in 2014:
- New Year's Day - Wednesday, Jan. 1
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - Monday, Jan. 20
- Presidents Day - Monday, Feb. 17
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 26
- Independence Day - Friday, July 4
- Labor Day - Monday, Sept. 1
- Columbus Day - Monday, Oct. 13
- Veterans Day - Monday, Nov. 11
- Thanksgiving - Thursday, Nov. 27
- Christmas - Thursday, Dec. 25